Join HawaH for an exciting, fun-filled New Year’s adventure to beautiful Belize. Build your own schedule, explore with wild abandon, and create connections to catapult you into the auspicious year of 2020.
Dates: December 29, 2019 – January 4, 2020
Play. Laugh. Connect. Rejuventate
- Catching the cool trade winds and with verandas positioned to see sunrise and sunset, our comfortable Belizean styled wooden cottages are named after resident bird species.
- Spacious rooms overlooking the reef crest in the main lodge are perfect for family and small groups.
- Meals come with generous portions of local dishes and are served on our outdoor deck with light snacks and fruit juices always available.
- Cold juices, hot drinks, local beer, wine and a full stocked bar are our bartender’s tools to fix your tropical delight!
- Hammocks and lounge chairs await on your porch, on the beach and scattered throughout the property – “Hammock testing is an activity!”
- Snorkel from the beach (try our guided night snorkel!), take an island hopping boat tour, scuba-dive, sunbathe, kayak, or do nothing at all.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation classes to inspire your body and rejuvenate your spirit.
The island atmosphere is down-to-earth and unpretentious. Without frills (there are no cars or vehicles on the island) but with all the amenities for your comfort – no need to wear makeup, dress up for dinner, carry around your wallet, wear shoes, use your alarm clock, or even remember when mealtimes are (eat when you’re hungry!!)