The island atmosphere is down-to-earth and unpretentious. Without frills (there are no cars or vehicles on the island) but with all the amenities for your comfort – no need to wear makeup, dress up for dinner, carry around your wallet, wear shoes, use your alarm clock, or even remember when mealtimes are (eat when you’re hungry!!)
Play. Laugh. Connect. Rejuventate
- Catching the cool trade winds and with verandas positioned to see sunrise and sunset, our comfortable Belizean styled wooden cottages are named after resident bird species.
- Spacious rooms overlooking the reef crest in the main lodge are perfect for family and small groups.
- Meals come with generous portions of local dishes and are served on our outdoor deck with light snacks and fruit juices always available.
- Cold juices, hot drinks, local beer, wine and a full stocked bar are our bartender’s tools to fix your tropical delight!
- Hammocks and lounge chairs await on your porch, on the beach and scattered throughout the property – “Hammock testing is an activity!”
- Snorkel from the beach (try our guided night snorkel!), take an island hopping boat tour, scuba-dive, sunbathe, kayak, or do nothing at all.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation classes to inspire your body and rejuvenate your spirit.
$300 OFF if you register with deposit by September 15!!
Regular Price (after Sept. 15)
Cost is inclusive of the following:
- 6 nights accommodation at Pelican’s Island Paradise, South Water Caye
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Coffee, Assorted Tea, Juice, Water available from 6am to close
- Mid-morning snack of fresh baked home made cookies
- Round trip vehicle transfer from/to Belize International airport/ Pelican Beach, Dangriga
- Round trip boat transfer from/ to Pelican Beach, Dangriga/ Pelican’s Island Paradise, South Water Caye
- Half day guided boat snorkel side trip to various sites within marine reserve
- Marine reserve fee
- Heavenly Bliss yoga deck and daily classes with HawaH
- Kayak and paddle board use
- Snorkel gear use
- Applicable taxes and service charges
- Round-trip airfare is not included